Please let me know if you used this tutorial.
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
create gradient v2 tutorial
What you'll need:
What you'll be making:
1. Open up the color scheme you want to use.
(Feel free to use this scheme, but please credit me if you do)
Click on the gradient tool.
2. Set your little swatches up like mine for a 4 color gradient.
As you can see mine are already colored in from the last color scheme I created. It's ok if yours aren't colored in yet.
3. Click on the first square on the bottom. You'll know which one you're clicked on because it will have a little black arrow above it, instead of white. Now, click on the eyedropper tool.
Click on the first color of your color scheme. Now the little square you clicked on the gradient will be the first color of your color scheme like mine is now.
4. Click the next little square (2nd one). Click the eyedropper tool. Click the 2nd color of your color scheme.
5. Repeat the previous step for the next 2 squares.
6. Where you see "Name:____________" name the gradient yet again and then click new.