Please let me know if you used this tutorial.
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
Please tag/credit me where ever you used this tutorial!
eye makeup tutorialFor this tutorial I am using a picture of >>Tiffani <<
What you'll need:
What you'll be making:
The Steps1. Open the picture of the girl you want it on. Click 'layer' >> 'duplicate layer'. Delete the layer of the original layer. If you are doing a preppy sign make sure all of your layers were merged before continuing.
2. Zoom into the eye. (Hold in the ctrl key and press the + key) Then Click on the polygon lasso tool.
3. Outline exactly around the eye where you want the makeup.
4. If the girl isn't in black and white already make this section black and white ('image' >> 'adjustments' >> 'black and white')
5. Create a new layer (layer >> new >> layer). Set the layer to overlay.
6. Click on the gradient tool and fill in that section with the gradient of your choice or a color.
7. Click 'select' >> 'deselect'. Then click 'filter' >> 'noise' >> 'add noise'. Match your settings to mine or make the amount whatever you think looks best. Then click ok.
8. Zoom out (Hold in the ctrl key on your keyboard and hit the minus sign - on your keyboard at the same time). Then you're done!