Please let me know if you used this tutorial.
Please do not copy my tutorial.
Please contact me if you have any questions about this tutorial.
Please tag/credit me where ever you used this tutorial!
vector arrows tutorialThese arrows don't have to be in the spot I put them in. I felt lazy when I made this tutorial so I didn't decorate the vector at all.
What you'll need:
What you'll be making:
The Steps1. Once selected on the strip of the vector you want the arrows click the brush tool.
2. Find the brush I provided and make its size 50. Click the brushes tool you see outlined in black below (it should be on the right side of Photoshop)
3. Click "Brush Tip Shape" which is highlighted blue. Move the angle of the brush to however you need it to be. Mines like this, but yours probably wont have these settings cause it depends on which vector ray you're putting the arrows in.
4. Make sure the color is set to the first color of your color schemes. Line up the brush on the ray to make sure that the angle you chose is going to work good.
5. If it's lined up good than click to place the brush.
6. Now do the same thing, but with the second color of your color scheme. It will probably look a little weird so far, but here is what you should have so far.
7. Now do the same, but with the 3rd color of your color scheme.
8. Now do the same, but with the 4th color. After that keep repeating your colors until you cover the ray. You're done! Add a pattern overlay if you want. I didn't for the tutorial, but I usually do.